Welcome to The Baseline, the Palestine Herald-Press sports blog. Here, you'll find breaking news updates, live game updates, thoughts and musings on sports, both local and national, and more.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Time for those Friday Night Lights

Well, it's finally here. As they say, there are two seasons here in the great state of Texas: Football season and the offseason.

Starting tonight, the offseason is officially over. Time to strap'em on tight and go.

I'll be covering the Palestine/Brownsboro tilt live at Wildcat Stadium, and if you can't make it out, then keep tuned to the blog here for updates throughout the game.

I'll also be updating the scores from around the Dogwood Circle with the help of our staff writers and correspondents in the field.

It should be a great night for football, and I know I'm personally ready to go.

Check back in just a little bit for my thoughts on PHS/BHS, as well as other pre-game musings from the press box.

No comments:

Post a Comment